Daniel Martín de Lucas (Spain)
Name:Daniel Martín de Lucas (Spain)
- Job Title/Company:Managing Director/Limmat Group
- Qualifications:Industrial Engineer, Euro ING, MBA, Master in Finance, Master in PM, IPMA Level B®
- Career:My professional career was always linked with the railway. I have wide experience delivering large-scale projects in more than five countries and working in both the public and private sector.
- Why did you choose to work for the rail industry?:Because it is a sector with a huge amount of different areas of specializations where you can develop your career.
- What inspired you at the time and what influenced your choice?:The rail sector has a special work culture that generates addiction.
- How does it feel to be in the rail industry? Are your expectations fulfilled?:Rail industry is quite conservative but fortunately the things are changing really fast. It is amazing sector full of new opportunities.
- What are the challenges?:Some of the main challenges are interoperability, digitalization and increase railway efficiency.
- What is a talent? Why the rail industry should engage with talents?:Talent is the capacity for achievement or success. We need Talent to move the rail industry forward in the future.