- Job Title/Company:Professor/ NTNUNorwegian University of Science and Technology
- Qualifications:PhD in Solid Mechanics
- Career:Professor of Railway Engineering, Business Development Manager, Research Fellow, Railway Engineer
- Why did you choose to work for the rail industry?:My PhD study was in Railway Mechanics and I stayed in the industry
- What inspired you at the time and what influenced your choice?:The research project was interesting and I saw wide opportunities within the railway sector
- How does it feel to be in the rail industry? Are your expectations fulfilled?:The rail industry is a familiar environment and my expectations in the industry is fulfilled
- What are the challenges?:Strong competition from other industry
- What is a talent? Why the rail industry should engage with talents?:Talent is acquired but also could be developed through training. The rail industry needs to engage talented professionals to keep with the recent advancements.