Esther Marconi (Italy)
Name:Esther Marconi (Italy)
- Job Title/Company:HR Director
- Qualifications:Architect - MBA
- Career:Organization, Managerial Development, Training, Communication, Health and Safety, Industrial Relations, International Recruitment (...)
- Why did you choose to work for the rail industry?:Renewable energies have gained dramatic importance and the rail sector is the most environmentally friendly mean of transport.
- What inspired you at the time and what influenced your choice?:I do like and find motivation in innovation and spreading of knowledge which are two essential components of the Railway sector.
- How does it feel to be in the rail industry? Are your expectations fulfilled?:Of course they are. For me, every day there is a new exciting challenge.
- What are the challenges?:The main one is exporting the needed know-how to those countries that need to build new infrastructure.
- What is a talent? Why the rail industry should engage with talents?:Talent is… to have a Vision and to be able to move towards change and innovation. We need to find, attract and develop talents.