- Job Title/Company:Group Manager, NewRail
- Qualifications:PhD in Transportation
- Career:Rail Academic
- Why did you choose to work for the rail industry?:I graduated from a Military Railway School
- What inspired you at the time and what influenced your choice?:Stability and Security
- How does it feel to be in the rail industry? Are your expectations fulfilled?:A bit limited I would say. Rail is not always a priority.
- What are the challenges?:To make rail a priority and promote its credential; To innovate and modernize Rail; To make it a preferred industry to work for.
- What is a talent? Why the rail industry should engage with talents?:Talent is: You’ve got the ability and skills to do something well and you have not been trained for this.