Mikael Korvi (Qatar)
Name:Mikael Korvi (Qatar)
- Job Title/Company:System Integration Manager/ Qatar Rail Company
- Qualifications:Bachelor Degree, 30 years of experience
- Career:Rail System professional, with a strong operational and system wide record. Now on one of the biggest and most prestigious projects in the world! Qatar Rail, System Integration Manager.
- Why did you choose to work for the rail industry?:A coincident, but never regret it! Like the complexity of Railway, and the possibilities that e.g. the Environmental processes now taking place are giving us, and the High-Tech development.
- What inspired you at the time and what influenced your choice?:Well, actually nothing special at the time, train is though fantastic, spectacular!
- How does it feel to be in the rail industry? Are your expectations fulfilled?:Great! Yes… enjoy, but always looking forward next project!
- What are the challenges?:World changes rapidly and so are Public Transport. Railway Sector is a catalyst for national, regional and local growth. We all have to be prepared (individually and as an organisation), and trained, to meet all demands!
- What is a talent? Why the rail industry should engage with talents?:Talent is… a curious individual, willing to sacrifice time, engagement and education to meet success. Nobody is giving you anything for free! Make yourself in a pool-position.