Raphael Lagariça Correia
Name:Raphael Lagariça Correia
- Job Title/Company:Signalling Engineer (MetrôRio)
- Qualifications:Control and Automation Engineer
- Career:Instrumentation Engineer (2011-2014), Signalling Engineer (2015-2016)
- Why did you choose to work for the rail industry?:I chose to work for MetroRio because I believe that the subway is the best way to improve urban mobility of large cities.
- What inspired you at the time and what influenced your choice?:My motivation was the possibility of helping to improve the quality of life of residents of Rio de Janeiro.
- How does it feel to be in the rail industry? Are your expectations fulfilled?:It is an indescribable feeling. Every day that passes I feel more accomplished working in a subway company.
- What are the challenges?:The daily challenge is to provide the subway transportation faster, efficient and safe for citizens.
- What is a talent? Why the rail industry should engage with talents?:Talent is the source of innovation and endeavor we need to address the challenges of a more sustainable rail industry.