Yang YU (China)
Name:Yang YU (China)
- Job Title/Company:Project Manager, Railway Technology Research College, China Academy of Railway Sciences
- Qualifications:Msc in Management and Human Resource Management BA (HONS) Business Studies
- Career:International coordinator; research and development.
- Why did you choose to work for the rail industry?:Luck, real luck!
- What inspired you at the time and what influenced your choice?:The reformation of the Chinese railway industry, with more challenged work.
- How does it feel to be in the rail industry? Are your expectations fulfilled?:It is nice to have opportunities to meet international railway colleagues.
- What are the challenges?:Work in high-pressure environment, the challenge is how to manage time efficiently and effectively, work-life balance.
- What is a talent? Why the rail industry should engage with talents?:More and more cross-country co-operations is carrying out, talent means the ability of understanding and adapting different cultures. Talent is also integration; it has become the trends of integrating rail resources in all rail aspects.