The TU Dresden is among the top universities in Germany and Europe: strong in research, offering first-rate programmes with an overwhelming diversity, with close ties to culture, industry and society. As a modern full-status university with 14 departments it offers a wide academic range making it one of a very few in Germany. TU Dresden is the largest university in Saxony.
Year of establishment : 1828
Mission statement : Knowledge builds bridges – education unites people’.
Training courses open for other companies :
Main areas of offered training/education :
Railway Traffic Management (which includes the following)
- Traffic state monitoring (how to gather information from the field using different sensors)
- Traffic state prediction (how to predict the future traffic situation)
- Conflict detection and resolution (for track conflicts, crew conflicts etc.)
- Adaptive speed control under consideration of surrounding traffic
- Passenger management
- Effect of optimised timetables on traffic management