Our training/education programs
Whether a weathered professional or a beginner, there are many ways you can contribute to your development and that of the Railway Talents community: curating and sharing information, organising events like webinars, mentoring other members of the community, attending events and courses, etc..
To start your journey in the Rail Talents network you can:
- Create or join a special interest groups (SIGs) and communities to meet the people with a shared interest in advancing a specific area of the railway industry;
- Suggest and attend events and courses to develop your competencies and/or explore career pathways in the railway industry;
- Publish news relevant to rail talents
When more advanced you can:
- Volunteer as a mentor to support the professional development of members of the Rail Talents community
- Join the ambassadors who are taking responsibility for the promotion and development of the Rail Talents community
Your participation and contribution will be recognised with badges delivered by the community — you will also be invited to recognise the contribution of others! The recognition by the community of Rail Talents should contribute to advancing your career.