Rail Talents Ambassadors are members of the community who have volunteered to represent and support the development of the Rail Talents community. Ambassadors role is voluntary and is about contributing to the development and representation of Rail Talents. The Ambassadors represent all ages, backgrounds and employers, and the scheme helps to highlight how diverse and multidisciplinary the railway industry is.
- Act as a national/regional/local point of contact for Railway Talents;
- Contribute to the content of the Railway Talents portal —news, articles, events, interviews, etc.;
- Sponsor and contribute to the animation of a Special Interest Group ;
- Promote Railway Talents and careers by engaging with the public and local schools/communities;
- Share information about Railway Talents news, activities, events and projects;
- Work with other Ambassadors and support the induction of new ones.