Drive tomorrow’s mobility
Digital technologies are ubiquitous in all forms of mobility. Travelers enjoy a wide range of simple yet powerful solutions and an ever-growing number of innovative services to plan their trips. On the supply side, customer relations, operations, maintenance and investment planning are changing dramatically. New uses made possible by autonomous vehicles, car sharing and carpooling have challenged mobility practices in profound ways, transforming value chains and business models.
The Post-Master’s Degree in Smart Mobility offers high-level technical and managerial training with a focus on:
- Existing technologies for the different stages of the information processing supply chain.
- The application of technology to ensure and update functions, through increased use of more detailed data.
- The interplay between the various components, whether related to manufacturing or sales, hardware or software, in order to improve systems.
- Relationships between the different parties involved in mobility: cooperation, synergy, competition, regulation, system effects etc.
The program features extensive interaction with companies, through projects based on real data and industry events and focuses on group debate and analysis.
The Post-Master’s Degree in Smart Mobility prepares students for a wide range of careers:
- “Digital transition” project manager for the transportation industry
- Digital officer for a company that provides transportation services, manufactures items for transportation or specializes in designing and building systems and processes
- Designer and developer of “transportation services,” solutions architect
- Transportation system design and planning
It takes place over a period of 11 months in a work-study format (6 days of courses per month) followed by a four-to-six month professional thesis internship.
Detailed information and registration at: http://| https://www.telecom-paris.fr/en/post-masters-degree/training-smart-mobility